Daems Giovanni is a unique company with over 20 years of experience in the creation of jewellery and watch parts for prestigious global brands. Thanks to its advanced, custom-made technology and its passionate team, Daems enjoys a strong international reputation in the delivery of exceptional quality in the jewellery, watch and luxury industry.
In addition, Daems is a strategic R&D partner for leading brands in the industry.
Transparency, Trust and Craftmanship are core values of our company.
Polisher jewellery (M/F/X)
Craftsmanship / Experience 0 – … year
You work in a team of extremely talented colleges and are responsible for the polishing of different types of jewellery or watch parts, both in gold and platina. You will work almost exclusively on series for leading international luxury brands, as well as on unique pieces with a high level of finishing. You will be given the chance to perfect your craftmanship or to learn the craft and become a craftsman/women or a specialist in one of the niches of the craft. You work in day shift, but are flexible during busy periods.
- You are driven, motivated and discreet ;
- You work thoroughly and extreme precision is a passion ;
- You have excellent control over your hands. Therefore you know to apply the perfect amount of pressure during the polishing at all times, taking into account the irregular shapes and the delicate character of the materials you are working with ;
- You can polish jewellery or have the ambition to learn the different skills of the craft. Hereby you are curious, respect the instructions and are self-critical towards your work ;
- You are careful and efficient during the processing of the jewellery, so that both the quality requirements and the delivery dates are met ;
- You are flexible, honest, loyal and collegial ;
- You have respect for your work, your fellows, their beliefs, origin and orientation ;
- The language of communication is Dutch, a basic knowledge of English is a plus.
- A challenging job in a growing company with an internationally respected reputation for quality ;
- A pleasant working environment characterized by its informal and friendly atmosphere in which you cooperate with talented and driven colleagues ;
- You get the chance to develop your talents through extensive on-the-job coaching and learning opportunities ;
- Job security in a stable environment ;
- Career opportunities and an attractive salary.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be treated in strictest confidence.