Daems Giovanni is a unique company with over 20 years of experience in the creation of jewellery and watch parts for prestigious global brands. Thanks to its advanced, custom-made technology and its passionate team, Daems enjoys a strong international reputation in the delivery of exceptional quality in the jewellery, watch and luxury industry.
In addition, Daems is a strategic R&D partner for leading brands in the industry.
Transparency, Trust and Craftmanship are core values of our company.
Supply Chain Coordinator (M/F/X)
As Supply Chain Coordinator you are responsible for the management of the production planning. You analyse new orders on the one hand: what is in stock, what must be ordered and what has to be manufactured. Determine the necessary stages of production and determine the most efficient delivery time. On the other hand you prepare a streamlined production planning and monitor the execution. You are the first to identify potential risks that could jeopardise meeting the delivery time. You will work proactively and problem-solving in consultation with your colleagues. You are therefore the central point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders with regard to the Supply Chain.
- Daily monitoring and implementation of operational logistics processes ;
- Managing and optimizing the Master Production / Delivery Schedule so that the entire production cycle runs smoothly and the agreed production and delivery times are perfectly complied with ;
- Proactively analyse the MPS on irregularities such as capacity shortage, bottlenecks, non-moving inventory, missing or false product information, … and report or solve them ;
- Identify low product inventories and report these to your colleagues ;
- Analyse and determine production priorities and consult these with the production manager ;
- Communicate with the customer representative regarding production times ;
- General support of operational Supply Chain topics.
- You have a Master or Bachelors in Logistics, Supply Chain, Production Management, … ;
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French. German is a plus ;
- Your working style is structured and you keep an excellent overview ;
- You are stress resistant ;
- You communicate clearly and on your own initiative with all stakeholders ;
- You are a problem-solver and work proactively ;
- Good knowledge of MS-Office tools (Excel, Word, …) ;
- You are flexible, honest, loyal and collegial ;
- You have respect for your work, your fellows, their beliefs, origin and orientation ;
- Knowledge of an ERP-program is a plus.
- A challenging job in a growing company with an internationally respected reputation for quality ;
- A pleasant working environment characterized by its informal and friendly atmosphere in which you cooperate with talented and driven colleagues ;
- You get the chance to develop your talents through extensive on-the-job coaching and learning opportunities ;
- Job security in a stable environment ;
- Career opportunities and an attractive salary.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Your application will be treated in strictest confidence.